- The market is too small
- The competitive landscape is unclear
- It’s mostly a game for venture capital or corporate balance sheets, not third-party equity and debt
- They’re too busy investing in solar and wind projects
In this and our future market insight pieces, we’ll address these concerns.
Yep, the EV market is tiny, but it will be mainstream in just a few years.
The time to get smart on EVs and take action is now.
The data below is from the good folks at Deutsche Bank.
Note a 3x growth by 2020 and 5x growth by 2025.
1. Duh, it’s Tesla.
2. What? Tesla is not the only EV in the world?
3. The competition is global. Many investors have never heard of some leading EV car lines.
Again, great stuff from the environmental NGO....uh...I mean, global investment giant Deutsche Bank. Kudos.